Show Off Your FSU

My Soviet Cell
Fed 2e, Zorki 4, Kiev 4
attachment.php

My arsenal!
I'm actually thinking about selling my Kiev's(but now maybe only one) but, after looking at all of these photographs of FSU's I don't know what to do!

Nice cameras everyone!

Brad

Attachments

• IMG_4171AAWEB.jpg
    IMG_4171AAWEB.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4174AAWEB.jpg
    IMG_4174AAWEB.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 0
CVBLZ4 said:
O, русских красоток! О, уродский ГАЗ! This thread will surely be the final nail my Paypal coffin!

Zorki.4 w/Jupiter.8 & Zorki.1 w/cousin Summar.5cm

zorki-1.jpg

Going through this thread just makes me sad to realise that there's so many cameras I could yet own ... and if I don't stop browsing ... may! :bang:

Last edited:
Brad Bireley said:
My arsenal!
I'm actually thinking about selling my Kiev's(but now maybe only one) but, after looking at all of these photographs of FSU's I don't know what to do!

Nice cameras everyone!

Brad

My sentiments exactly, Brad.

-Randy

Hi Larry -- It's an Elikon, made by Belomo in Belarus. I got mine from DVD Technik - http://www.dvdtechcameras.com/ But I see they don't have any right now. It's pretty clearly a copy of the XA, but the lens is unfortunately not as good, with some odd linear distortion near the corners. But it is cute... :)

My Kiev 4a from 1964:

I bought it in working condition for 25$. The shutter fails after 15 shots with first roll :mad: . It was't opened since production. The second curtain stayed unhooked, one of the ribbons was near broken and the shutter mechanism was broken. The repair costs 10$ and now its like new! I love it.

Sorry for my bad english :angel:

My Fed 2, been with me for 40+years, got a new overcoat last year!! The Leica synch cover might upset some purists*-))
My Zarya found in 2005 in a tiny shop in Prague, boxed with instructions for £30.

Attachments

• FSU#2.jpg
    FSU#2.jpg
    212.7 KB · Views: 0
  • FSU#1.jpg
    FSU#1.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 0
Hey, Welcome to RFF, feyz! There's absolutely nothing wrong with your English or your Kiev. Very nice!

I guess I'm going to have to start shopping 'round for a new computer. This one is obviously gone belly.up. On my monitor, all these decrepit ol' shooters look ready to go!!

Last edited:
Not the last one that I have bought, but a real nice user. Tried on a non-vintage lens. (forgive me, I am so weak, a serial GAS victim).
Dave.

Attachments

• Z5 CS35sm.JPG
    Z5 CS35sm.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 0
mike goldberg said:
Hi... the Moskva 5 is handsome...
Good lighting! How are its pix? mike

By the time I got the light leak taken care of I'd gotten to tired of the thing to look at it. I sold it to a member here.
I replaced it with my Iskra...which has a light leak. :bang:

Back