Show off your TLR!

How have I not seen this thread...
A friend gave me the two lenses so therefore I was forced to buy the TLR body...
51590326440_af55821fa8_c.jpg

51558542121_1908a58e17_c.jpg

Last edited:
My favorite TLRs are the Minolta Autocord and the Mamiya C330f (though I admire all Mamiya models). I have ten TLRs, but these are my favorites.

Mamiya appears to have taken more inspiration from LF view cameras than from Rollei in the design of their TLRs. I think they're brilliant!

- Murray

Minolta Autocord LMX. Long story short-the camera now has new leather, new focus lever, and a CLA by Karl Bryan. And the meter works after Karl fixed that too.

Have the same camera. my meter works but not sure it is worthy of using. Did Karl Bryan revive a dead meter for you or just made some adjustments?

Have the same camera. my meter works but not sure it is worthy of using. Did Karl Bryan revive a dead meter for you or just made some adjustments?
He wrote he re-soldered a wire. I haven’t tested the meter extensively since I usually shoot sunny 16 and do well that way. But it does work.

GEMFLEX & Rolleiflex Old Standard.
IMG_2069.jpg
I am almost sure that this tiny GEMFLEX is a working TLR, just that I haven't figure out how to load film in it :giggle:

Today I bought Rolleiflex 2.8F (12/24) version. Only 790 EUR. The bad: self timer switch missing. No lens cap. Focusing screen has some scratches. The good - lenses are very clean. Shutter speeds sound accurate (even the slow ones). Original strap. I'll probably shoot a test roll and decide if it needs a CLA or I can wait for it. The last time it was serviced on 12-11-79 by "Rollei of America service department" (sticker inside) :)

Attachments

• DSCF4486.jpg
    DSCF4486.jpg
    437.9 KB · Views: 5
  • DSCF4488.jpg
    DSCF4488.jpg
    631.7 KB · Views: 5
  • DSCF4489.jpg
    DSCF4489.jpg
    396.4 KB · Views: 5
Today I bought Rolleiflex 2.8F (12/24) version. Only 790 EUR. The bad: self timer switch missing. No lens cap. Focusing screen has some scratches. The good - lenses are very clean. Shutter speeds sound accurate (even the slow ones). Original strap. I'll probably shoot a test roll and decide if it needs a CLA or I can wait for it. The last time it was serviced on 12-11-79 by "Rollei of America service department" (sticker inside) :)
1979? It will need one especially to fix the timer and screen. Still a decent price. Enjoy!

check to see if the lens panel is fully parallel to the body around it. if not, pix out of focus....which i experienced with a used Rollei. Put a roll of film through before you have it serviced, which you should do, so you know what to describe.

Back