Show us a recent one from your favorite TLR

Nothofagus gunnii | Mt Field National Park, Tasmania

Rolleiflex 2.8D and Gold 200

Well you certainly seem to have plenty of photographic opportunities in Tasmania. Thank you for being literally the only individual keeping this post going. The posting community on here and indeed other medium format areas on this site, seem to have either passed away, given up or gone elsewhere since the overhaul of this once so attractive site.
Aside that, I was pleased and no doubt so we’re you, on hearing the good news about those little Devils you have there, they are surviving a good bit of news amongst so much doom and gloom on this angry planet.

Well you certainly seem to have plenty of photographic opportunities in Tasmania. Thank you for being literally the only individual keeping this post going.

Thanks. I'm never sure if I'm spamming these threads with my shots, but otherwise they just seem to fall into the blackhole of archived threads...

I was pleased and no doubt so we’re you, on hearing the good news about those little Devils you have there, they are surviving a good bit of news amongst so much doom and gloom on this angry planet.

Yes there's been some really positive news coming out of the Tasmanian Devil program for a while now. Fingers crossed they'll still be around for a while yet :)

Well you certainly seem to have plenty of photographic opportunities in Tasmania. Thank you for being literally the only individual keeping this post going. The posting community on here and indeed other medium format areas on this site, seem to have either passed away, given up or gone elsewhere since the overhaul of this once so attractive site.
Aside that, I was pleased and no doubt so we’re you, on hearing the good news about those little Devils you have there, they are surviving a good bit of news amongst so much doom and gloom on this angry planet.

With all due respect, literally might be a bit of an overstatement. ;) We may not be as prolific, have as good a photographic eye, or have as many photographic opportunities as nickthetasmaniac, but there's a few of us posting TLR images to this thread. Nick is definitely doing yeoman's work here, though.

Rolleicord V, Fujifilm Neopan 100 Acros II, developed in LegacyPro L110 at 1:31 for 5 minutes.

2022.02.19 Roll #301-06910-Pano-positive.jpg
by dourbalistar, on Flickr

I must confess the look wasn’t intentional. My negatives all came out very grainy lacking mid tones. It might have been the roll film was expired or they had been through a dozen X-ray scans I don’t know or maybe I screwed up with the processing. And a friend scanned it for me so that’s another variable. I shoot a lot of film and they are usually ok. I would like to print it in a darkroom one of these days.

Here’s another

RAY-P089F08 by Ray T, on Flickr

This is absolutely stunning, well done!

What I find most impressive is the detail in the high values. So many whites that are distinguishable from one another. A good film with an excellent lens, impressive image of daily life……….

Cheng Hoon Teng temple ('Temple of the Green Cloud') | Malacca, Malaysia

This is the oldest still functioning temple in Malaysia, originally founded on the site in the 1600's.

Rolleiflex 2.8D and Pro40H

Here are a couple taken with the Mamiya C330f, Mamiya Sekor 80mm f2.8, Agfapan APX 100, developed in Wmberley Developer 2 version D+ (aka WD2D+)

roots by Mark Wyatt, on Flickr

Trunk Roots by Mark Wyatt, on Flickr

NOTE: I rescanned these and refreshed the posting. I modified my Durst Slide Copier so a 6x6 negative scans more to the middle of the available lighted area. Previsouly, a 6x6 ended up very close to one edge and that was causing a localized light fall-off that was not good.

Gotta love that Mamiya 80mm! It's got some kind of weird magic. I like to shoot mine with color, wide open, for portraiture. I'm taking mine with me when I die.

Gotta love that Mamiya 80mm! It's got some kind of weird magic. I like to shoot mine with color, wide open, for portraiture. I'm taking mine with me when I die.

As much as I like the other lenses (55, 135, 180), I find I use the 80mm most of the time. It works with the square format well.

Back