Show us a recent one from your favorite TLR

Gorgeous.

Thank you, sir.
Thank you for the kind words, @wlewisiii! This was a random restaurant we stopped by in Price, Utah, on our return trip from Arches National Park back to Salt Lake City. It felt a little weird to set up my tripod in a restaurant, but I thought these chairs looked cool. Sort of a retro mid-century modern style, reminiscent of the molded fiberglass Eames chair.

Nice! Really like your photos from your Rolleicord V.

Slightly off topic but what is a fair price for a Rolleicord Va? Looking at one that has been serviced and is in good condition. Asking price is about 290 dollars. Thinking about getting it but I'm not sure if it's worth paying a bit more for a Rolleiflex. (Thinking about Automat or T).

Nice! Really like your photos from your Rolleicord V.

Slightly off topic but what is a fair price for a Rolleicord Va? Looking at one that has been serviced and is in good condition. Asking price is about 290 dollars. Thinking about getting it but I'm not sure if it's worth paying a bit more for a Rolleiflex. (Thinking about Automat or T).
Thank you for the kind words, much appreciated!

Someone had listed (a now sold) Rolleicord Vb in the classified section for $550, so $290 for a serviced Rolleicord Va seems like a bargain to me. You'll probably have to pay quite a bit more for a Rolleiflex.

Thanks! I had some doubts and was too late but decided to buy a Rolleicord V instead for around 180 dollars. Also serviced but with some more wear. Going to be fun to try :)
That's very nice price for a serviced camera! I should probably have mine CLA'd, since the shutter speeds below 1/30 are sticky. Enjoy your new camera and do share some photos if you're able to.

Rolleicord V, Kodak Portra 400 (expired 08/2021).

2022.04.19 Roll #305-0002.jpg
by dourbalistar, on Flickr

U82583.1710557075.1.jpg

Rolleiflex 3.5E3, tri-x

That's very nice price for a serviced camera! I should probably have mine CLA'd, since the shutter speeds below 1/30 are sticky. Enjoy your new camera and do share some photos if you're able to.

Go for it! Do you shoot on a tripod? Im planning to do some night shots some day.

I’ve shot two rolls with the camera now and I really enjoy using it. It came with the Rolleigrid fresnel which I think brightens the viewfinder quite a bit. Will get back with examples once I’ve developed the film,

Go for it! Do you shoot on a tripod? Im planning to do some night shots some day.

I’ve shot two rolls with the camera now and I really enjoy using it. It came with the Rolleigrid fresnel which I think brightens the viewfinder quite a bit. Will get back with examples once I’ve developed the film,
It's been like that for years, but I just keep using it. 😅 I do use a tripod a lot, but mainly because I try to make more deliberate compositions, and the reversed image in the viewfinder still throws me off. I did install an aftermarket focusing screen from Rick Oleson.

Back