Show Us Your Konica RF Lenses Photos ~~~!

Fantastic work, Kevin.
And I love how you use ASA 100 film indoors! Any special treatment in processing?

Thanks for watching. : )

Haha. I shoot all my indoor pictures wide open (f1.2) and hold the camera tightly. Need some practice to take pictures under low light.

BTW,also need some adjustment in the computer. : )

Iceland, Vatnajökl glacier
Hexar RF, M-Hexanon 50/2, Superia 200, Coolscan 4000

lupinien_island.jpg

thanks!

and yes it is. I have dozens of images that will make a nice large print. that 1024px screen images do not do them justice. Superia is a decent film and scans well too.

The oldest first...

The oldest first...

Taken with the Konica (internet labeled "I") camera that my father bought in 1949 or 1950 in Japan. Hexar 50mm f/3.5 lens. Walgreen's "Agfa" color negative film. Crap Walgreen's scans.

This tree is now gone. I miss it. It was a perfect subject for lens testing. Much better than brick walls or MTF charts.

Willow+Konica+1.jpg

The other end of the same tree.

Fishin_+Konica+1.jpg

Our lily pond.

Lilly+Pond+Konica+1.jpg

A portrait of the Konica camera.

My+Cameras-1.jpg

Newer lenses later.

Wayne

Shoemaker from the 1860's

Shoemaker from the 1860's

U48596I1343678823.SEQ.0.jpg

Taken with my Konica III with Hexanon 48/2

Indoor shot at Upper Canada Village on the St. Laurence River. All light was natural, and I was shooting Ektar 100, so the Lens was wide open.

Konica M-Hexanon 28mm | f/2.8

Konica M-Hexanon 28mm | f/2.8

M5 | M-Hexanon 28mm/2.8 | BW400CN | Wide open naturally. No flare.

Cherry+Picker-1.jpg

Wayne

I thought I would add some pictures from the 50mm 2.4f L-Hexanon.

All of them are on XP2 Super.

Cheers,

db

KEVIN-XU 愛 forever;2230178 said:
Keep going! Konica fever!

Hey Lam, I love your first picture! Its dof is so good.

Thanks Kevin, your flickr was an inspiration for my Konica purchases :)
I did some .. tests.. with the Cron 35 ASPH and the UC-Hex, and I actually do prefer the UC-Hex, it's smooth OOF and sharp focused areas.. so nice.

Good evening for a guiness. by lamlux.net, on Flickr

My friend Teri. by lamlux.net, on Flickr

Thanks Kevin, your flickr was an inspiration for my Konica purchases :)
I did some .. tests.. with the Cron 35 ASPH and the UC-Hex, and I actually do prefer the UC-Hex, it's smooth OOF and sharp focused areas.. so nice.

Haha. Thank you. Wish more and more people will get to know how good these Konica RF lenses are. And yes, I couldn't agree more. I have a Pre-A 35 2 also. But I prefer to use UC-Hexanon. I cannot exactly tell why I love it so much. Maybe its rendering and color is my cup of tea.

Back