Industar LTM [showing off] New P + Industar-61

Industar M39 lenses

kb244

Well-known
Local time
9:29 PM
CanonPn.jpg

Got it today, everything seems to work fine, and unlike my previously owned P, this one actually has a working self timer.

I remembered one of the other reasons I got the P again instead of a 7, is because I remembered I still had the Canon Flash Unit V in near mint condition that I set up with a new battery and replaced the capacitor with a newer one (though tiny as hell in comparison, but recycles a hell of a lot faster), as well as a nearly new-in-box Canon film magazine V for unfelted shooting. Which I'm not sure if either are even usable on the 7.

I do want to find that never-ready case that was made for the P... can't seem to find it.

Karl,
Congratulatons on getting such a nice looking Canon P. My P looks beaten up,in comparison.

Very nice Karl! I have both those lenses for my Leica M (with adapter of course) and they are very respectable performers! Congrats and enjoy!

raid said:
Karl,
Congratulatons on getting such a nice looking Canon P. My P looks beaten up,in comparison.
My previous P I had wasn't as good of condition, since the previous one I had did have a couple of small dents and the self timer didn't work. Anyways this is an old pic of the previous P + 50/1.8 I had (I wish to get a 50/1.8 again or perhaps the CV equivilent).

Canon_P.jpg

CanonP.jpg

Back