Some Exciting News!

Congratulations, Chris. Your dedication to your art deserves such wonderful recognition. Hope you feel better soon!

Chris, congratulations, that's a significant accomplishment. I like a lot of others of here just love your work and contributions to the site.

Great news, Chris! I agree with the sentiments of others here that you deserve this.

I'm concerned to hear of your stubborn bronchial infection. I sincerely hope that you take a turn for the better soon.

- Murray

I am very happy that you got the grant and some help to do your work. And I really hope you get well soon. Let's hope Sneaky helps in the process! :D

It's nice to hear a good-news story here, well done Chris, I'm sure you'll put the lights to good use. Take care with that chest, hope you're feeling better soon.

Awesome, congratulations. The photo gear image is nice too, and reminds me that the 50mm Summarit is really elegant and compact.

Marty

Hey, Congratulations on the recognition and community support for your work, Chris. That's just great. All the best with your health concerns clearing up soon.

Thanks for the good wishes, everyone. I'm starting to feel a little better; hopefully the bronchial infection is nearly over. I'm looking forward to doing some tutorial videos using the new lights once I finish setting up the space in my house I want to use as a studio.

Back