Some pictures about Konica M-Hexanon 60mm/f1.2

dannyChou

Well-known
Local time
8:59 PM
So lucky. Borrow the rare lens from my friends in a short period of time. Off course, welcome to show pictures if you have this lens.

Let me start. Thanks.

Oh, if Voigtländer would only manage to produce a 1.2/60mm in LTM like the Hexanon...

Seeing that I will never be able to afford the Real Deal, that Holy Grail of rangefinder lenses...

Great shots guys, impressive stuff.

How many more blurry cat shots can we stand? If you like an 60/1.2 lens, at least try to use it to show something visually interesting...
For less than 10 times the price, you can get a Minolta with the 58/1.2 and for 4 times less you can get a Hasselblad 201f with Planar 110/2.

I would prefer blurry cat over the blurry horse though :D

How many more blurry cat shots can we stand? If you like an 60/1.2 lens, at least try to use it to show something visually interesting...
For less than 10 times the price, you can get a Minolta with the 58/1.2 and for 4 times less you can get a Hasselblad 201f with Planar 110/2.

Was this necessary?

What does this mean? I really don't see any blurry cat. I just see a nice guy who is good at photograph and willing to share his impressive pictures. And nobody talks about the price here. Who cares?

Back