Sony A7RII / A7RIII / A7III Thin Filter Mod ~~Improve RF lenses edge performance

rokkorx

Local time
11:09 PM
I have been using A7R2/ R3 / M3 thin mod cameras for more than six years.

I have used many Leica original or Zeiss, Sony FE lenses...

After the thinning of the Sony body, the edge of the image improved.

Even a 35/50mm lens can be more high definition, sharp image, reduce the sense of fog.

If you use the Sony body + Leica lens and feel disappointed, you may be after the thinning you will love ...

The article has a large number of photos to illustrate ... Let the pictures speak for themselves!

Leica 50AA, 11663, 11874, 21/3.4SE, 28lux, Noct v2/v4, 50ASPH, 90E55, 90/2.8E46 ... Contax G16/G21/G28/G35/G45 ....

Full Review:

Sony A7RII / A7RIII / A7III Thin Filter Mod ~~The ultimate way For Sony Cameras using Leica M lenses

Very interesting article and review, and some really great images. I love photos of Hong Kong. Thank you for posting this.

Before I got the S5, I was thinking of getting a Sony A7R III and having the Kolari mod performed on it, but I was also cautious about whether the Kolari mod would affect its performance with native Sony lenses. What are your thoughts about this?

Very interesting article and review, and some really great images. I love photos of Hong Kong. Thank you for posting this.

Before I got the S5, I was thinking of getting a Sony A7R III and having the Kolari mod performed on it, but I was also cautious about whether the Kolari mod would affect its performance with native Sony lenses. What are your thoughts about this?

For my 6 years experience, it seems that the native Sony lenses perform almost the same. You will only see the difference with a A:B test under 200-300%.

I used a large number of native lenses like 35GM , 50GM, Batis 25/40/85; I don't see the overall performance become worse.

Back