Other Areas Southest RFF Club?

• Thread starter matu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 381
M

matu

Hi, really I don't think it's a club yet, but there have been some gatherings here in Santiago, Chile.
At least we are 2 with Andy Charrier and there are some 2 more chileans on the forum that havn't joined yet.
I convinced my school friend Andy to forget his Nikon monsters and shoot with his new Leica M7. The problem was that he isn´t very skilled with the bottom loader system and the film got stucked half the roll, he nearly throwed the M7 to the Palena river near the Patagonia. "Luckilly" his Nikon also got freezed, so he had to shoot with his digital Olympus, but that isn't fun.
We have decided not to improve the Nikon gear making it "bottom loader" with pliers and hammers, and ataching a plastic viewer to get real camera look. It is still a great fun to shoot with this monsters.
The rest of the gathering has been spent on triying to find some photographic use to empty wine bottles, we decided to keep on trying to find some, by far we think it can be used for reserving fresh film developers.

Well as soon as we found some more member we will update this info.

This is Andy with his M7 behind a recently made film developer bottle?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back