Georgia Spring meetup! Where?

Anywhere to get Ilford XP2 in Atlanta?

I should get there no later than 11 to 11:30 or so. I have directions from the Vortex web site, and Dave's number, so I should be go to go.

If you can't find XP-2 CVS drug stores sells BW400CN at most stores. Tomorrow being St. Pattys day litttle 5 points will be packed. That means some good dtreet shooting. Gonna be packed out up here to, we got the ACC tournament going on. You guys have a great time.

BTW, I'll be wearing my RFF hat...

BTW, I'll be wearing my RFF hat...

some of you may remember when they were for sale here WAY back...

If you can't find XP-2 CVS drug stores sells BW400CN at most stores. Tomorrow being St. Pattys day litttle 5 points will be packed. That means some good dtreet shooting. Gonna be packed out up here to, we got the ACC tournament going on. You guys have a great time.

Thanks, Greg!

Wish you could make this one...maybe you can join us in Asheville in a few months!:)

Sorry I was late. Little Five Points is pretty cool. Buskers, beggers, neat stores and all kinds of food. I'll go back there when the weather is nice.. It was good to meet a few more RFF folks as I travel around the country.

Al, Jeff, thank you both for a good lunch at The Vortex...the same place that was shown on TV in the Man v. Food show! Great Burgers!

Little Five Points is special and I wish more RFF members had shown up. Not sure what's up with that.

Jeff, you worked hard for that lunch, driving all day round trip and all.:eek: I really appreciate you, man.

Anyways, I think my meeting planning is done for... it is time for someone else to put these together even as much I enjoyed doing it myself. It ceases to be fun when members don't respond, don't show up without calling, or when things get wonky. Only two RFF members showed up on a beautiful Spring day! Sometimes these things work well as in 2 years ago. But these days, no one seems to want to commit to anything in the SE or the Atlanta area. Must be me.

Whatever.
So, I hereby hand the torch over to....anybody.:angel:

Al, Jeff, thank you both for a good lunch at The Vortex...the same place that was shown on TV in the Man v. Food show! Great Burgers!

Little Five Points is special and I wish more RFF members had shown up. Not sure what's up with that.

Jeff, you worked hard for that lunch, driving all day round trip and all.:eek: I really appreciate you, man.

Anyways, I think my meeting planning is done for... it is time for someone else to put these together even as much I enjoyed doing it myself. It ceases to be fun when members don't respond, don't show up without calling, or when things get wonky. Only two RFF members showed up on a beautiful Spring day! Sometimes these things work well as in 2 years ago. But these days, no one seems to want to commit to anything in the SE or the Atlanta area. Must be me.

Whatever.
So, I hereby hand the torch over to....anybody.:angel:

I may try at some point. The area was great, the burger was excellent. No more red meat for a while for me.

Back