Stolen In Sweden :(

Guy Pinhas

Well-known
Local time
6:42 PM
Stolen in Sweden.

My Pal Jorn has got some of his gear stolen in Göteborg, Sweden. List below. He’s gone to the local police, posted stuff on social media and I told him I’d post here. If any of you guys know some photogs in Sweden or are located there, could you please pass this info along to other folks? Not holding my breath but trying never hurt no one so here goes.

- Leica 50mm f/2.0 Summicron Dual Range (serial number: 1587158) with a set of goggles in its original leather pouch and a chrome Leica UV filter mounted on the lens.

- Konica M-Hexanon 90mm f/2.8 (serial: 3211978)

- Hasselblad Sonnar C 150mm f/4 (serial: 4973250)

- Chrome Leica E39 red filter in its original case

- Hasselblad C12 film back

- Hasselblad B50 metal lens hood for the 80mm Planar

- Rollei traveler tripod in silver

- Leather Hasselblad camera strap

Thanks everyone.

In the US, your regular homeowner's insurance policy would cover such robbery that is documented in a police report.
It happened to us in Aarhus, Denmark where our car was broken into and our luggage was stolen. Our insurance company covered it all.

I don't know if there are pawn shops in Sweden, but here in the U.S. that's where stuff often shows up within a day or two.

Pretty much what happened to Jorn. Parked and someone broke into the vehicle and the vehicle next to it.

In the US, your regular homeowner's insurance policy would cover such robbery that is documented in a police report.
It happened to us in Aarhus, Denmark where our car was broken into and our luggage was stolen. Our insurance company covered it all.

Does his home owners insurance cover it?
When I called the insurance agent and asked her about it, she was nearly laughing., but I was right. We were covered.

Back