Australia/New Zealand Sydney meetup 2018

Hi All coffee addicts.
The market was good, I splurged and bought some exposure meters, a long time interest.
See you at the Jet Bar.
Regards
Philip
Kangaroo2012

With our meetup, the hot news is that Jonmanjiro, our one and only Australian RFF moderator, will be in Sydney on 9/12 so I suggest that day for our meetup. Say 2.30pm at QVB Jet Bar/Cafe? Open to other venues and times too. Come and meet the Great Sensei!

Ummmm I'm not so sure about the "Great Sensei" bit, I'm definitely in for the meetup on the 9th :cool:

Great response so far. More please!
to recap: 2.30 pm on Saturday 9 December at the Jet Bar/Cafe, ground floor, south end, Queen Victoria Building, Sydney.
Eugene, join us when you can. Give me a call to check if we haven't moved on somewhere.

Hi Peter and all,
Since speaking to you on Sunday at the market, my wife tells me we are going to Berry for the weekend. Unfortunately for me and my RFF interests we are babysitting.
Another job I really enjoy.
See you at another time.
Regards
Philip

That's a shame for us K2012, but Berry and babysitting do sound a lot of fun.
So, so far there's LynnB, the Great Moderator and me, and Ong later on in the afternoon. I hope Anindyo and Fish1991222 can join us. It would be good to meet you.
Anyone else? ChrisN, you gonna drive up?

I just heard from Jonmanjiro. He said later in the afternoon would suit him better, so I suggest a reschedule to 4.00 pm, still on 9th December and still at Jet Bar, Queen Vic Building. This makes it closer to Ong's availability too.
I hope others can come. It would be great to meet as many members as possible.

I'm there but looks like Caleb can't make it this time, any suggestions for when we could have a second meetup later on?

Quejai, great to hear you'll be coming. Pity Caleb can't this time though. For the next meetup I'm hoping we'll do one in late January/early February next year when Rajmohan said he'll be in town.
When I see you this Saturday I'll have some questions on this Mamiya 6 I just bought, since I remember you have one too.

Well that was a great little meetup this afternoon, and dinner in Chinatown after. Great to meet Anindyo and welcome him to our little gathering. Quejai showed off his scanner-in-progress, and mighty impressive it was, and Ong and Jonmanjiro-san made me jealous of their time in Japan.
Apologies accepted from Tim Read, JohnMcD and LynnB, who were all indisposed.

Back