Australia/New Zealand Sydney RFF meet up?

T

Tim

OK then, there are getting more and more of us popping up in Sydney. It's about time we met.

Anyone interested? If so, let's have some suggestions on place and time.

Here's mine: Early one Sunday morning, The Rocks, catch the early morning light, wander around, brekky in a cafe, discuss cameras, catch the Rocks Markets setting up and early customers. Stroll thru the Botanic Gardens maybe?
Time: a couple of weeks out? Beginning of October?

Sounds good. The long weekend would suit me because I will be away the following weekend.

For those who are interested in Jazz music, there will be a small Jazz festival in the Auburn Botanic Gardens next Sunday (25/9). The day before is the Auburn Street Festival if anyone is interested in that.

Heath

Heath do you live nearby? I might be interested and able to go Saturday for the Street Festival....have you been before? Any good? Send me a PM.

akalai said:
Heath do you live nearby? I might be interested and able to go Saturday for the Street Festival....have you been before? Any good? Send me a PM.

PM sent mate.

Heath

Hmmmmm, I'd totally forgotten about it being a long weekend. Silly me.
Dunno, what's everyone's preference? Sunday of the Long weekend, or the following Sunday? At the moment I've got nothing specific planned for either.....

Sunday of the long weekend would be great for me, or even two weeks after that. The weekend after the long weekend I will be away from Sydney, as stated before.

Heath

Sunday of the long w/e suits me but as with Tim I've nothing planned for the next one either. Bearing in mind Heath's comment it should be the long w/e or the sunday 2 weeks after perhaps?

Ben

I won't be able to make the meet, but have the rest of the Aussies noticed the group-purchase that Ray_G is getting together? http://www.rangefinderforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11374&page=1&pp=20

I've pm'd Ray with my order, and offered to send on other people's orders (in Australia) if there's enough to make that worth the effort and save a bit on postage. Postage from my place to yours should run about $2. Get your orders in!

Back