Australia/New Zealand Sydney visit and possible meet-up

Local time
1:09 AM
Hi Sydney/Oz RFF group,
I met some of you when I visited Sydney last year, and had a lovely time.

I've now arrived in Sydney for another visit. I’ll be in town from 31 Jan for about a week or so.
If we can find a mutually convenient time to meet (which may be a challenge), it would be great to see you.

Thanks,
Raj

PS - If you have suggestions for cool/interesting places that I could visit to photograph in and near Sydney, I'd be grateful for some location pointers! Thanks in advance :)

Let me say Saturday 3rd of Feb as a starting suggestion, but a weekday is not out of the question. The only days not good for me are Sunday 4 and Thursday 8 Feb.
It will be good to see you again, Raj.

Last edited:
Too bad it looks that Sydney is living up to it's reputation of always being clouded over during the nicer astronomical events so even though it would be a great oppurtunity to shoot for something more interesting/out of the ordinary.

Also, what is the plan for the meetup?

Eugene, don't you just hate it? Almost every full moon in Sydney is a cloudy night, and this red-eclipse-blue moon tonight looks like being the same way.
No one has chimed in yet, and presumably Raj arrives sometime today, but it's all up for grabs at the moment, so name something that suits you.

Back