• Extra Large

Votes: 56 40.0%

• Total voters

MP Guy

Just another face in the crowd
Staff member
Local time
12:59 AM
I am looking into getting offical RFF t shirts. However, it would be nice to know approx size ranges prior to ordering. Please answer the following poll if you would be interested in an RFF t shirt.

In accordance with the current monthly photo theme ('Fat'), I'd be interested in a 'Large' one (hey, I like tight fitting T-shirts, want to show off my curves.... ;) ).

Roman

... and I always thought everything is larger in Texas.

Roman

XXL, you WIMPS! XL on me looks like a rubber band on an egg.

Speedos would be a lethal weapon.

Best Regards,

Bill Mattocks

I voted XL. Not that I need an XL or anything...I would look quite dashing in a medium. It's just that I would need the extra room to maneuver so I could safely flee the hordes of sexy babes chasing after me in my really cool RFF t-shirt.

CleverName said:
I voted XL. Not that I need an XL or anything...I would look quite dashing in a medium. It's just that I would need the extra room to maneuver so I could safely flee the hordes of sexy babes chasing after me in my really cool RFF t-shirt.

I guess you've never played hockey, eh? We get that jersey up over your head, and your rangefinder is gone, baby. LOL!

OK, just kidding. But still...

Best Regards,

Bill Mattocks

Very cool idea, Jorge. I'm for a large, but I'm hoping by the time this comes to fruition, I'll be a medium.
Yeah right, who am I kidding.
The only medium I ever have a chance to be is the kind that talks to dead people.

XL for me, please, although I hope that it will fit more loosely in the near future...

As I had no idea what the poll was about, I put "small." Figuring small might not hurt too much.

Now that I know it's T shirts. Scratch small, insert large.

And, by the way, what does the T shirt "say"?

If You Don't Know What "RFF" Means, You're One Small Step Above Pond Scum.

"RFF" Does Not Mean 'Rifle Fast Fire.'"

Range Finder Forums. (Bunch of people from all over the world talk about their weird cameras).

RFF: Leica, Zorki, Fed, Yashica, Bessa, Olympus, Contax, Kiev, Minolta, Canon - Got One?

But really, Jorge, what's the text on the T-shirt? Can we vote for one? :)

Back