thailand 2016

SimonSawSunlight

Simon Fabel
Local time
11:48 PM
earlier this year i spend some 2 weeks in thailand and met the legendary michael bialecki along the way. now i finally put some sort of a sloppy series together. i do have do have quite a few more pictures it's just a question of what will happen to them and where...

i'm limited to 15 pictures per post here, the blog has a longer version: http://simonsawstreet.blogspot.de/2016/10/thailand.html

sorry if any of these are in any way disturbing to anyone, i forgot to add a little warning to the thread's title for the more sensitive of hearts. moderators please feel free to correct that.

I love them. This is clearly the work of a person who sees what's in front of them...having been to Thailand I think it takes a lot of skill to capture some of the moments you did.

Best compliment I can give is each one was interesting, a moment. Great to see this work and I'll find more at your site!

Very nice series, Simon - well worth anyone's time to take a look a the "extended cut" on the link you've provided.

Back