Thank you for the awesome new forum!

Archiver

Mentor
Local time
3:54 PM
It's been a while, the initial bugs have been ironed out, and things are humming along really nicely. Thank you to @MP Guy and everyone participating in this forum. It works so much better than the old forum software, with better functionality and reliability. I love that we can react to posts, and that we are notified when activity occurs on any given thread. All the old forum threads are still accessible, as well as private messages from the old forum. I've been coming here since the late 2000s and will be here for a long time to come.

I agree. Wonderful place, now more secure.

The Gallery has taken a hit which is also the retirement, death and withdrawal of some members. It was such an education doing the weekly Gallery picks. It was revived for a bit and struggled. Now Jorge has done some further tweaking a renewed effort would be worthwhile.

It's been a while, the initial bugs have been ironed out, and things are humming along really nicely. Thank you to @MP Guy and everyone participating in this forum. It works so much better than the old forum software, with better functionality and reliability. I love that we can react to posts, and that we are notified when activity occurs on any given thread. All the old forum threads are still accessible, as well as private messages from the old forum. I've been coming here since the late 2000s and will be here for a long time to come.
Dear Archiver,

I enjoyed the old version of the forum, but I'm not the most tech savvy person on Earth by a long shot. It took me a couple of years to find out that I didn't have to view the forum as white text on a black background! ;)

The newest version is very nice though and I enjoy visiting, learning, and participating here!

Nice job in pointing out the positive changes!

Regards,

Tim Murphy

Harrisburg PA :)

Back