THANKSgiving

Bill Pierce

Well-known
Local time
8:14 PM
This seems an appropriate time to say thank you to all of you who contribute to this forum. The threads follow a pattern. I state my opinion or describe my procedure and then ask for your thoughts. Then you write - agreeing, disagreeing, elaborating and passing on personal experiences. I write the introduction and you write the book. Thank you

Thanks to you, Bill. Whenever I see a post by you, I click on it because I know that with the participation of others, it will be informative and entertaining. Keep up the good work.

Thanks for your thoughts.

You are a highlight with this forum and I always soak in your ideas.

Thank you.

Happy thanksgiving to you.

Thanks to you, Bill. Whenever I see a post by you, I click on it because I know that with the participation of others, it will be informative and entertaining. Keep o[ the good work.

I agree... they are some of my favorite posts here and I look forward to them. :)

Yes, a big thanks to you, Bill. You're like the interviewer who gets the best responses from the interviewee. And on another note, here's hoping the coming year is better than the mess of 2020. That's something we can all be thankful for.

Yes, a big thanks to you, Bill. You're like the interviewer who gets the best responses from the interviewee. And on another note, here's hoping the coming year is better than the mess of 2020. That's something we can all be thankful for.

I cannot wait for this year to be over. Dealing with the virus and the fallout from that, I have had some weird health issues this year. As I am typing this, I am sitting at home with a badly sprained ankle from stepping off a ladder the wrong way. This year is like a bad dream.:eek:

We went through the fallout from Hurricane Sally hitting Pensacola, plus the COVID-19 spread (as we see everywhere). We are doing fine.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Happy Thanksgiving Bill.

I miss hearing about what your reading, as per your old columns.

Bring back memories ?

pkr

And a Happy Thanksgiving back at you, Bill! I enjoy the way you start the conversation about whatever it is that has crossed your mind lately.

Keep it up.

PF

Happy Thanksgiving Bill. I don't comment much based on my ignorance on digital but enjoy your thoughts as a photojournalist.

Thanks Bill. Posts by you, Jason Schneider, and others add a dimension to this forum and keep things interesting. Thanks to the forum owner for putting this format together- it has the feel of a general photo forum (emphasizing rangefinders of course) plus an interactive photo magazine.

Like others have already stated, when I see one of your posts I check it out...sometimes I can respond, other times I just read...
Plus the added bonus of seeing your avatar photo...I think its GREAT...
Is there a story behind it or just a great shot..???

Happy Thanksgiving 2022!

Peace and Blessings to all...

Hope Bill is ok. Haven't seen him post in awhile.

Back