Rollei LTM the 40 rollei sonnar...a question!

Rollei M39 screw mount lenses
Yes indeed! the Pentax FA43/1.9 Limited was without a doubt my very favorite of all the Pentax lenses I owned, and very similar in its rendering to the Summicron-C and Rollei Sonnar 40mm lenses. I nearly kept a Pentax body simply to be able to use that lens.

There is an LTM version of the 43/1.9, it is indeed a stunning bit of glass. One of those "why did I ever sell that" things...

I had the Rollei Planar 80mm f/2.8 HFT--and used it on my M8. I loved it, but sold it :bang: (I have sold a number of Leica lenses, but this Rollei is the only sale I regret.)

There is an LTM version of the 43/1.9, it is indeed a stunning bit of glass. One of those "why did I ever sell that" things...
Yes, the Pentax-L 43mm f/1.9 Limited. There are a couple available on Ebay, typically in the $800-1000 price range. I've been tempted ... I have two 40mm lenses already, both on par in quality so I've resisted the temptation.

I had the Rollei Planar 80mm f/2.8 HFT--and used it on my M8. I loved it, but sold it :bang: (I have sold a number of Leica lenses, but this Rollei is the only sale I regret.)

Oh now that is the RARITY. I too had that for a while- and had my M5 VF redone to include 75 framelines for it. It is convertible- and had an M mount module as well as an F mount module. VERY interesting piece. It was a bit contrasty for my taste.

Back