The Inspired Eye

petronius

Mentor
Local time
1:13 PM
I have the pleasure to be part of Issue IV of the Inspired Eye Magazine.

ad+graphic.jpg

Have a look, it´s a great magazine!

Tried to download the free issue to have a look but it forces you to subscribe! I think I will give it a miss... I really dislike these marketing tricks. Find them dishonest. If it is free it is free, i.e. you should not have to provide anything in return

Tried to download the free issue to have a look but it forces you to subscribe! I think I will give it a miss... I really dislike these marketing tricks. Find them dishonest. If it is free it is free, i.e. you should not have to provide anything in return

It's proven that most people, after they have found a website they like will probably bookmark it and forget about it. The only way against that is for the person to give you their email, hence the delivery of the free product has to be by email.

I've got to take care of my family, I'm about to have another child soon. My partner [Streetshooter] is a disabled vet, and has a wife to take care of. You will understand then I can't take any chances, I have to set up the website that way. Anyway, I sent you a direct link, check your PM.

Zeno, that hand image gives me the goosebumps!!

Thank you, Olivier and all the others for your positive (and other) feedback.
Working with you and Don was a real pleasure (and fun!) for me!

It's proven that most people, after they have found a website they like will probably bookmark it and forget about it. The only way against that is for the person to give you their email, hence the delivery of the free product has to be by email.

Then be honest about that upfront. My problem is all about being mislead.... as someone who spends what seems like a ridiculous amount of time fighting spam on a daily basis I always try and steer clear of anything that will add me to yet another email mailing list.

Good luck with your magazine.

Spam is involuntary, Newsletters are opted in with free will. I don't think it's misleading because you do, indeed get it for free. You can always opt to get the download and unsubscribe :)

Back