Third party Bayonet mount lens hoods

einszwei7

Local time
9:20 AM
Hi,

i just ordered a Voigtländer Color Skopar 35mm 2.5 in M Mount and i would like a square Lens Hood. I know there are filter-thread-mounted third party lens hoods, but are there any Bayonet mount hoods for this lens available? Is the Bayonet mount standardised so hoods for other brand lenses would fit?

Does someone know where i can find a 3D file to print one?
I have a few friends with 3D printers that could easily print one.

Thanks in Advance!

One more vote for the lens hoods from Shapeways. I have one on my Zeiss Biogon 35mm f2.8. It's a fairly snug fit, which guarantees that it won't get out of alignment easily. IIRC, the price is about $35.

Yes. I have one on my Zeiss Biogon 35/2 and CV 35/1.4 (the same hood model) from Analog Robot at Shapeways. Was about $35 and I couldn't be more satisfied. For these lenses, the hood goes onto the bayonet, just like the original (and I have the Zeiss hood as well, so I know). I also have the Analog Robot hood for the CV 21/4, but its for the M-mount version of the lens only, not the LTM version that I happen to have. Maybe I'll trade them out someday and put that hood to use.

The shapeways hood is just what i was looking for, ill just need a cap but that should be easier to design i guess.

Thanks for your replies!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

I love the shapeways hoods too, though with one I had to sand down the hoods mount a bit as the fit was too snug. Beyond that, they're a solid value and work well.

Back