Other Areas Time to visit the Great Dane again?

W

wlewisiii

Just wondering if there would be any interest in another get together at the Great Dane here in Madison? Perhaps with a walk-about shoot included this time?

Give a shout if you think this is interesting. End of the month? Early September?

William

Wow, I missed this post completely William. The Great Dane meet was fun. I'm not sure where to fit another meet into my schedule between now and the end of the year but I'll keep it in mind. FYI, if you're not busy this Sunday and don't mind driving to Milwaukee, Brett, John and I are meeting with some flickr folks at the Milwaukee Art Museum.
http://www.rangefinderforum.com/forums/showthread.php?p=392534#post392534

I never saw that post either.. and like Scott, I'm not sure when I'll be making it to Madison again.. but it looks to be a large flickr group meeting this Sunday.. all are welcome to join us

I *was* going to go this weekend (I didn't know about your meet), but my brakes need work. You know, it is only a five-hour drive :p

gabrielma said:
Hey, don't blow my cover :p

"Yes dear, the car needed new brakes. You say they don't stop any better? Hmm... How about I'll go take it for a test drive and while I'm at it, I'll bring that new lens along. Did I just say new lens? I mean, it seems new only because it's been so long since I've used it... Gotta go!" ;)

Going to the Great Dane? Whazzat? Sounds very kinky! :p

I'll pass, if you don't mind. :)

Heh.

Kicking and screaming back ontopic, I'm busy the next few weekends, but how about something in November? Some brew & bs?

William

JoeFriday said:
I'll supply the BS if somebody else supplies the brew

That would be the responsibility of the bartender or waitress. I'm not sure they'd appreciate us bringing in our own hooch. ;)

Back