'Tis the Season!

JoeV

Thin Air, Bright Sun
Local time
10:36 PM
Just a reminder: now that the weather here in the northern hemisphere is getting more spring or summer-like (depending on your lattitude), it's time to 'summerize' your Retina and go sans the carrying case (if you have one). I did this to my IIIC yesterday, and it makes carrying the camera a bit easier due to the reduced size; I also relocated the metal carrying chain to the camera's corner mounting lugs.

BTW, yesterday I finished processing a roll of Ilford HP5 shot over the course of several weeks. But I knew that I had mistakenly over-exposed some frames, due to thinking I had FP4+ instead. So, I used HC-110 at a dilution of 1:100, developed for 15 minutes semi-stand. Nice results, I'll have to post a few shots soon.

~Joe

Good idea, more light = fewer excuses!

I'm scratching my head a little bit about my II (011 model), which has no strap lugs on the body. It came with the ER case, but I don't like handling the camera that way. So that leaves me holding it securely but not forcefully, and gambling that I won't be a dope for once and drop it.

Anyone dealt with this before? Options for straps only on cameras with no lugs?

Back