Canada Toronto: Queen Street 'Rangefinder' Walkabout- March 15th 2pm

I'm looking forward to seeing some of the shots you guys got today.

And thanks, Gene, for my toast in absentia.

-Randy

Errgh... Josee and I didn't make it down there - we ended up in the Distillery where we eventually met up with another friend and then went to West Queen West for a walk from Bathurst to about Dovercourt - stopping to have a drink at The Gladstone...I've got pics from the LAST time (August) I was able to make it out to a meet.. ;)

Dave

Welcome to the world of having a significant other, Dave. Like I said, be careful what you wish for. ;)

The meet-up went well. Met some new (to me) folks. And good to see some old regulars who I haven't seen for a while. Peter almost dropped his LX3 into his beer while using the glass to steady the camera. (He needs a Nikonos for that.)
Ali brought some wonderful prints that made me jealous!

Nice turnout today, maybe I'll actually meet some of you guys next time. Thanks for sharing your prints, beautiful work!

I finally (as of last night) dev'd the Silvertone (aka Agfa) 100 in Rodinal that I shot at the get together back in August at the Beer Bistro (ETA: I stand corrected - this is August at the Irish Embassy !!!).... large pics of some of the locals, Jack, Gene and Guy....in that order :)

Cheers and I will aim for next time.
Dave

Attachments

• Scan-090315-0001.jpg
    Scan-090315-0001.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Scan-090315-0002.jpg
    Scan-090315-0002.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Scan-090315-0003.jpg
    Scan-090315-0003.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Gene, FILM can be developed in a wide variety of liquids; I would not be surprised if Guinness did not provide truly wonderful results.

Pixels, however, do not survive in any liquid. So the choice is there ...

Film and beer, or pixels and disappointment. :p

Shelley, thanks for organizing. I had fun.

With luck I might have also gotten a few pictures. Glad we found your lens cap Peter.

Enjoyed meeting a few new faces.

In case you are wondering (my online name doesn't help much in that regard) I was the Frank with the white beard. If you are also on TPMG, on that site I go by the handle "FrankE".

Last edited:
Hey, I thought I was the Frank with the beard. :)>

edit: Ah, not totally white yet.

Last edited:
Since I could not be there in person today, here is my contribution from an earlier visit.

Attachments

• Graffiti Wall Near Ryerson.jpg
    Graffiti Wall Near Ryerson.jpg
    193.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back