Canada Toronto RFF Meetup, Sat, Nov 14/2015

Lovely, lovely day - thanks Gene for organizing!

Lovely, lovely day - thanks Gene for organizing!

What a great meet-up! It was so good to see everyone (almost) again, especially Dave's lovely lady - I finally got to meet her! SUCH an improvement over solo Dave! :p

I shot this with b&w jpg, but the RAW colour file was so nice that I decided to post it. I'll upload some more b&w shots later. I think the bokeh is really nice - Fujinon X 18-55.

I got a LOT of help on using the XPro from Peter and others -- I may even keep it! :D

http://www.ipernity.com/doc/302919/40334390

Earl, that was X-E1 with 50/1.4 AIS Nikkor. Frank had X-E2 with nice cron and Peter had the killer Fujinon 35/1.4. BTW, how do I steal those pics from your ipernity account?

Sorry Edouard - edited the information on ipernity I'm not sure about downloading from ipernity - I haven't used it much, so let me see if I can figure it out.

Nice pics all. I may have been wrong about no film Leicas: I think Guy brought his M7.
But that's still a big change from our meet ups a few years ago.

Some pics from RFF Toronto November 2015. Thanks everyone.

wDSCF3066.jpg

wDSCF3070.jpg

wDSCF3082.jpg

wDSCF3092.jpg

wDSCF3095.jpg

wDSCF3103.jpg

wDSCF3107.jpg

wDSCF3108.jpg

Those are all really nice - I especially like the shot of Victor. It's a lovely casual portrait.

Using my xe2/rokinon12, Earl captured perfectly the stunned look on my face. ;)

There are several others with pics from this meet that haven't posted yet.

Ha!!! OT: On the way back I stopped at duty free and a 1L Ballantine's was only $20CDN. Score!

In other words - next time you come, pick one up, I will pay and we will enjoy. :angel:

Sounds like a plan!

So tell us about the m3 with dr Summicron we didn't get to see. ;)

Here's a couple from my sorta new Olympus Pen (but I did bring my M4-2 as back-up):

I need a viewfinder-looking at a screen is awkward.

And the images don't show. Huh?

Back