Canada Toronto - September 2009 RFF Meetup

Go to "post reply" and below the message box is a "handle attachments feature. You select + post. it only lets you post three pix per message.

I would put them on Flickr but I never seem to get the links right.

Last edited:
Go to "post reply" and below the message box is a "handle attachments feature. You select + post. it only lets you post three pix per message.

I would out them on Flickr but I never seem to get the links right.

But that requires me downsizing the pix.
There used to be a simpler way to just put a flickr link then the picture shows up.

I guess that feature is gone...

Funny but on other threads you'll see an icon that looks like a mountain and sun which says 'insert image' if you hover over it. It's between the insert link and wrap
tags buttons on the quick reply box. Not sure why it's not visible in this thread....

look at the bottom of this page, on the left.
the image code is set to off.
that's why the insert image icon is not showing.
some sections of the forum are not meant for posting images.

But that requires me downsizing the pix.
There used to be a simpler way to just put a flickr link then the picture shows up.

I guess that feature is gone...
I thought there was a setting somewhere to disable/enable it, but I can't find it. Maybe a note to a MOD is in order.

ah, thanks back alley,got it.

curious why toronto and central south us for example have img off but the phillipines is on ?

It's not that you can't post images, just can't embed images from other sites. Doesn't make sense to me.

ah, sorry not being able to attend! where did you guys meet? where is this dark and scary basement billiard place? :))

I am bit new to the town so you need to be specific about the location.

Were you guys able to do some slideshows as planned previously?

ah, sorry not being able to attend! where did you guys meet? where is this dark and scary basement billiard place? :))

I am bit new to the town so you need to be specific about the location.

Were you guys able to do some slideshows as planned previously?

Last Temptation in Kensigton Market. Not at all scary. It just looks like that way in black and white. There is a pic of the outside higher up in this thread. No slide show. Just a lot of camera pointing and feeling and, of course, talk.

Here is another shot.

Fuji 500D cine film, surprised I could get it developed. It was scratched, which I cloned out a little. easyrider's shot displays the uneven lighting; I didn't like the effect so much, so just this one.

Earl, the 25: good for tight group shots.

Back