Canada Toronto - Winter RFF meetup

Just in case anyone is interested I'm hosting a Rangefinder MF shot
Details:

What: Rangefinder or MF Pagan Winter Solstice Longest Night Ritual In Kensington Market (Festival of Lights)

redpepperspectacle.wordpress.com/festival-of-lights/

When: Mon. Dec 21, 6pm sharp!

Where: Starting from Hot Shot 181 Augusta

http://www.hotshotkensington.com/wb/

Bring: Range finder or Medium Format Camera, Fast film (or digital)

The idea is to shoot the action within the parade not really to shoot the over crowded bonfire at the end instead go for a beer or a hot drink.

Any interest?

Last edited:
I think I'll try to print a couple images out on the Epson3800 and bring them along - I'm hoping GeorgeF will also be tehre...

Cheers,
Dave

See you guys (+ Shelly-Ann?) tomorrow!
1:30? No worries. (Niagara is a bit of a drive!)

Last edited:
Nice meet!

Nice meet!

Nice to see everyone. Much enjoyed looking at the prints. I will have to bring some next time.

Here are a few pix. I cheated and used my little (and now ancient) Minolta G400 P+S. The IIIf I brought along was not loaded.

Some great cameras on display.

Attachments

• PICT0319.jpg
    PICT0319.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 0
  • PICT0310rszd.jpg
    PICT0310rszd.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 0
  • PICT0302rszd.jpg
    PICT0302rszd.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Sorry I didn't make it, folks. I was sort of traveled-out and wanted to spend a whole weekend with pure downtime. I did some shooting today, plus dropped of a newly acquired Konica T4 in bad need of a CLA to a local shop. Now the 40/1.8 AR will be lonely for awhile. ;)

Gearing up for Leafs vs. Pens with a whisky. Frank, get ready for incoming emails!

Hi~ I am new here and love to come to a meetup.

I could be there for 1:30, will that be too late?

Hey graffiti, this is Alan.
Was it you who mentioned about a Korean lady making nice leather straps and selling them for cheap?
I'd be very interested in cool straps!
Mind sharing some more info?

Back