TTartisan 28mm f5.6

Ok, they have cancelled my order after inquiring:

"This is a data entry error of ours. What happened is a the sku number and the price were not entered corrected and was linked to the wrong item. This being the case we will need to cancel the order and will issue a full refund.

This issue happens very rarely and we apologize that it has happened to an order of yours. My support team has been notified to contact all the customers that have ordered the same issue."

Should we all email B&H to get our $50 back now, or should we pretend there was no error ... ?

I do not think we are going to get anything but an apology and a refund. I would not expect anything else.

The B&H Keychain Flashlight (no silver, only plastic) costs $26.95. Don't hold your breath waiting for them to toss one your way for free. :)

Mike

:) smile :) I don't really expect anything from B&H except my down payment. I like usuing my Kobalux 28mm 3.5 amd Rokkor 28mm 2.8.

The sample photos in this promo video seem more compelling than the ones in the linked flickr page above, at least to my eyes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClShwPWcBtQ&t=87s

The MTF chart in this link seem not too bad, at least for film resolution purposes: https://photorumors.com/2021/11/20/t...for-pre-order/

As to whether B and H has to honor prices in published ads, after speaking with three different attorneys, it seems the answer lies somewhere between “they are required by law to honor it”, and “they do not have to honor it”, as the law isn’t black and white on the issue partly because some of the relevant law varies from state to state, and something of a no man’s land of federal oversight as well. They probably should honor it, legally, but you’d have to go to court to dispute it if they didn’t. Where the outcome would be even less predictable.

It’s “the world”, so don’t expect Santa Claus, IOW.

It is official: We regret to inform you that, due to an internal error, the price of the above product and the specifications
were listed incorrectly on our website.

The listing was for a viewfinder not for the lens that you saw.

Unfortunately, we have no choice but to cancel this order.

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

No mentioning of sending the refund?

It is official:
We regret to inform you that, due to an internal error, the price of the above product and the specificationswere listed incorrectly on our website. The listing was for a viewfinder not for the lens that you saw. Unfortunately, we have no choice but to cancel this order. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

No mentioning of sending the refund?
Same here. Oh well. ...

They cancelled the order, which means if your card was charged a refund is forthcoming.

I watched video yesterday with digital and film examples. Very impressive, if they cold keep quality at regular, for us, level.
Another video I watched recently was from known street photog, traveler and MiC lenses they sent personally to him for review been total crap.

Wish it could be LTM, not just M.

I prefer LTM + adapter. The 6-bit flange adapter can be coded to the closest Leica lens. I am not interested in removing a flange from the lens and replacing it with a 6-bit adapter drilled to replace the original flange. Painting is OK. Tiny screws are not.

Back