Tx1 / Xpan exposure read out

kiss-o-matic

Well-known
Local time
10:16 PM
Hi gang

Made the plunge. Looking to get funky with this thing. For my first outing I plan to have a lot of sunlight, and daylight film so I think I'll be okay, but in my testing I've been a little screwed. Can someone tell me what is the lowest shutter speed used in auto mode that indicates an even exposure (with the O LED). It seems really low to me... I had some clouds the other day and most shots came out blurry. Looks like it could go below 1/10.

Hello,
In "A", the Xpan shows the shutter speed on the rear LCD panel.
So you can see the "speed choosen by the Xpan" in the field (not in the finder!).

That's the Xpan II get it in the finder, after users reported this not-pro-feature.

Arnaud

I believe it's 8 seconds in Auto. Aim the camera at your subject and press the release half way then while holding the release in that position look at the led on the back. It'll tell you your shutter speed. If it's too slow open the lens or use faster film.

Sorry for the late reply. And thanks. That will help. I actually have the TX1, not the Xpan. Not sure if these ever made it into the Fujifilm version. I think I can live with it though.

Back