Local time
3:05 AM
Saw this on another forum and substantiated by Hasselblad:

WE'RE MOVING TO A NEW LOCATION!
HASSELBLAD INC.
201 S. VICTORY BLVD.
BURBANK, CA 91502 USA​

Dear Customers,

In order to improve our services, we are moving the US Hasselblad service center to a new location in Burbank, California, starting November 7, 2022. Please update your records with our new address.

Due to this adjustment, our US repair service may experience temporary delays. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

To learn more about this change or to contact customer support, please e-mail us at [email protected]

We expect to complete this move by the end of November 2022. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

I'm surprised to see how many legacy products are no longer serviceable.

Victory Blvd - wow, I am so familiar with that area in the valley. I go there every year. But … probably won’t be taking any of my Hasselblads there, as apparently they are no longer serviceable - nor are the lenses. I bought all mine almost 30 years ago. So … third party servicing will have to suffice.

Victory Blvd - wow, I am so familiar with that area in the valley. I go there every year. But … probably won’t be taking any of my Hasselblads there, as apparently they are no longer serviceable - nor are the lenses. I bought all mine almost 30 years ago. So … third party servicing will have to suffice.

Odess or bust.

Who relocates their business TO California.?

It's where the CCP-affiliated drone-maker, DJI, has its US office (?data dump site for transfer to the mothership). My random guess is whomever big shot in the company runs it, likely prefers to live out there. His/her children probably attend UCLA...:rolleyes:

Back