Used Leica S + Hassy Lenses vs Leica SL ?

I think Fuji is about to enter the fray, no? :)

A nice big sensor, but with EVF and adaptable to all the old MF lenses, in a form like the SL = big hit, I think.

A Fuji in this market would be very interesting!

I don't think we will see Fuji re-entering the DMF segment unless Hasselblad runs into difficulties. Fujifilm already are the designer and maker behind the Hasselblad H series, but they quit selling it under their own name after the H1 (Fujifilm GX645AF), so they obviously had more success where they left the marketing to Hasselblad rather than using their own branding.

Bump!

I have a early model S-P with both Leica and Hassy lenses. The shots are very very good with a lot of detail. The Leica lenses work better because there is no adaptor. Some times you have turn the camera off, take off the Hassy lens, then take off the adaptor and put back together in that order. All will be good for a while. I'm on my 3rd adaptor and its been the best so far.

This camera is very big and heavy. I'm actually looking at a SL to use with M and R lenses. I think the size is a major point for the SL. Not sure if I will buy any Leica TL lenses if I do get the camera.

For what its worth.

Jim

I forgot one important item. My S is the first generation, ISO performance is not good over 800 ISO. The SL is much better. Plus I just heard they are coming with a S too SL lens adapter that allows AF. Cool Beans!

Back