Visoflex with M6 TTL/M7

madNbad

Well-known
Local time
8:08 AM
Years ago I had an original Wetzlar M6 and one of the accessories was a Visoflex. I often used it in combination with a bellows and had a lot of fun with it. It filled a desire to pursue macro photography without having to invest in a SLR and the meter in the camera eliminated the need for exposure calculations. After I traded the Leica away and tried several different formats, I found my way back in the form of an M6 TTL. I always wanted another Visoflex but had heard due to the increased height of the top plate, they wouldn't fit. I tried one once but to my disappointment I found the stories to be true. A couple of weeks ago, a thread on LUF started kicking the tires on the Visoflex idea. Someone suggested a Viso III and stated it would work with all M cameras. A local shop had a Viso I and II but no III, so I rolled the dice and ordered a version III with the horizontal finder from KEH. When it arrived I was pleased to find not only did it fit but with plenty of room to spare. I have learned all versions (in M mount) will fit but a chimney finder is required for the I & II. I was also able to locate a 90 mm 2.8 Elmar with the OTZFO focusing mount. I will try to post s few pictures.

26617842644_5cb601de12_c.jpg
[/url]L1030892 by Michael DeLuca, on Flickr[/IMG]

26617842514_18f498ff45_c.jpg
[/url]L1030895 by Michael DeLuca, on Flickr[/IMG]

Back