Voigtlander Bessa R2A - which camera have the same shutter?

JasiekMatacz

Local time
5:59 PM
Hi,
At the beginning i would like to apologize from my English - Is awful, i know :) I can`t find in my country any Bessa R2A/R3A, so i decide to repair one with pulled out the one of shutter lamella. Can anybody help me and tell which other camera have the same shutter lamella? I find information is a modification standard Coppal shutter who have additional front curtain, so the lamella itself is the same. The failure of searching is not a tragedy - my photomechanics can recreate the similar but it will be visible.
Thank you for your help
JM

Not sure but would shutter Lamella would be shutter blade?

If so, maybe a Bessa L?

Best regards

Marcelo

Sorry i don`t understand different between shutter Lamella and shutter blade. I try to use a google translate but they translate both words the same.
But my serviceman found practically the same lamella panel in old Minolta and replaced it. The camera works great, it's beautiful and I fell in love with it :)
Because google translate can`t help me with technics words i send photo of part which is my opinion a lamella panel(this is old parts for my Bessa R2A):
34d02280ef08c0famed.jpg

I think I remember my local camera tech telling me that all Bessas, Zeiss Ikons, and many other cameras all use the same shutter. I once had a shutter hang on my ZM and he unstuck it but told me if the problem continued he was just swap the shutter assembly with one from the many Nikon FM10 bodies that he kept as parts donor cameras.

Don't take my memory as gospel but use it as a lead to follow up.

Yeah I think so. Cosina CT has the same shutter I think. They are the cheaper of the bunch so I would try with that.

Cosina made a bunch of cameras with the same framework (Bessas, Nikon's, Cosinas, Zeiss, Rollei 35 RF etc.). Mostly same inners part but different functionalities.

Regards

Marcelo.

In Poland forums i find information of shutter used in Bessa- is Copal (CCS-M). The same shutter is used in Nikon FM20, Konica T4, TC, ACOM-1 etc. Maybe anyone else will need replace shutter so i write this ;) I did not ask what camera used my serviceman but i only know it was old minolta.

In Poland forums i find information of shutter used in Bessa- is Copal (CCS-M). The same shutter is used in Nikon FM20, Konica T4, TC, ACOM-1 etc. But you can replace only shutter blade(not the whole of shutter) because the SLR version of this shutter did not have the front (third) shutter blade. This is only on rangefinder to prevent from leak of light- the SLR mirror prevent from this because when you cropping or focusing the mirror is in bottom position. Maybe anyone else will need replace shutter so i write this
wink.gif
I did not ask what camera used my serviceman but i only know it was old Minolta.

Back