Voigtlander M 35/1.2 Nokton photos...

the countryside in Thailand......

12989164083_405d6e5ccf_b.jpg
[/url]
[url[/IMG]

12989164073_405d6e5ccf_b.jpg
[/url]

cheers, michael

Some really great shots on this thread. Nice work, people!!

Just got me an R4M and v1 of the 35mm/f1.2. I've owned / used M6TTL and 35 Cron before and really liked it but this camera doesn't feel so "precious" and I'm much more likely to use it extensively as a permanent travel buddy. The other lens I'm considering is the 21mm f4 Color-Skopar. Don't mind that being a bit slower as I'll be able to hand-hold with slower shutter speeds and it won't be my "go to" lens.

I just got this lens... it's lovely. Not nearly as large as I'd feared, but it's certainly a dense product. Works really nice on the A7r (above) and Tri-X (below).
Incidentally- check out the difference in dynamic range (detail past the windows).

nokton.png

There are so many fine pics in this lengthy thread, but looking at the whole thing in one sitting, I've really enjoyed the back-and-forth between Michael's and Simon's pics. There are some real stunners in here!

I owned this lens back when I had a pair of M6's, and it was my favorite 35mm, and this thread makes me want to get one again. I love the wonderful soft/sharp look it has. I always thought it paired very nicely with the pre-aspherical Summilux 50mm in that way.

Has anyone shot this lens on either one of the Sony A7 bodies, or perhaps a Fuji X-T1? If it doesn't work on a full-frame body, I think I could live with it as a cropped-sensor "50."

There are so many fine pics in this lengthy thread, but looking at the whole thing in one sitting, I've really enjoyed the back-and-forth between Michael's and Simon's pics. There are some real stunners in here!

I owned this lens back when I had a pair of M6's, and it was my favorite 35mm, and this thread makes me want to get one again. I love the wonderful soft/sharp look it has. I always thought it paired very nicely with the pre-aspherical Summilux 50mm in that way.

Has anyone shot this lens on either one of the Sony A7 bodies, or perhaps a Fuji X-T1? If it doesn't work on a full-frame body, I think I could live with it as a cropped-sensor "50."

Thanks a lot Kevin for the compliment and the reply, there are many images here that have been taken by rff members that inspire me, but I have to say that SimonSawSunlight is an amazing photographer and I look forward to the day that he comes and visits me in Thailand and I can show him around.

Here are a couple of images from that interesting neighborhood that I have been hanging out in.

I thought this dog was going to bite me but this little girl came over and calmed the dog down and saved me.
23671382786_2c1393a30d_b.jpg
[/url]

cheers, michael

I tried the lens on the A7s when I had that and the A7rII as well and to be perfectly honest there are no issues on those cameras. It works just as well as it does with my M240. I've since decided not to keep the Sony equipment and consolidated to only my M bodies and lenses, but if you intend to use it on A7 cams, know it'll work fine.

Back