W-Nikkor C 3.5cm f/1.8 Photos!

Even in the bitter cold (and it has been bitter) she's still a beautiful city.

My kind of town...

MyKind.jpg

Nikon S2 w/3.5cm f1.8, Tri-X

Best,
-Tim

Finally finished a roll in my S2 last week and found time to develop and scan the images. Its my first time using the 3.5cm/f1.8. I was afraid because i bought it from oversees and it apprears that customs opened the lens up because it had 2 tiny black screws taped to the outside of the bubble wrap bundle in the package. But now that i have the images, I'm happy to report that all is apparently well. Im very happy with this lens and can't wait to run countless more rolls with it.

W-Nikkor 3.5cm F1.8 by Alex Aguilera, on Flickr

An awesome Nikon combo, with a little Leica flare to top it off. by Alex Aguilera, on Flickr

Still have much more testing in different lighting situations, but I'm loving it so far.

Beautiful color shots Jon.
I definitely need to try at least some cheap 400 color with my nikons. Im just afraid of missing the exposure and ruining the shot. Black and white is much more forgiving in that sense. The errors add to the character haha

Hi all

Any suggestions on a good place to get this lens serviced? I picked up one recently - the optics are pretty good but the focus is a little on the stiff side...

I’m based in Australia, but would be happy to send overseas...

Any suggestions hugely appreciated!

Dave

W-Nikkor C 3.5cm f/1.8 Photos!

Hi all

Any suggestions on a good place to get this lens serviced? I picked up one recently - the optics are pretty good but the focus is a little on the stiff side...

I’m based in Australia, but would be happy to send overseas...

Any suggestions hugely appreciated!

Dave

Its a pretty basic lens. Ive relubed both the LTM and S-mount versions myself. Any competent repairer should be able to do it. No need to send it overseas.

Back