W/NW: Pastimes

C

ch1

In tractor pulls you stuggle to pull the heaviest load of nothing much from nowhere to nowhere. The further and fastest wins.... :D

Bessa R2S w/Nikkor 5.0cm using XP-2

Attachments

• load to nowhere.jpg
    load to nowhere.jpg
    324.9 KB · Views: 0
American Football

24125626.jpg

The State Religion of Nebraska ... :) :)

Attachments

• statereligion.jpg
    statereligion.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 0
Rugby Union. Note that foul play can result in a yellow card - the player is sinbinned for 10 minutes. If the foul is particularly bad, the ref can also give the player the finger ;)

PS Digital, sorry but my rangy doesn't have a 450mm telephoto.

Attachments

• ref-bird.jpg
    ref-bird.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 0
  • rugby-rff.jpg
    rugby-rff.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 0
The sad story of a Fu***in' Lomo and Soccer Simulator

The sad story of a Fu***in' Lomo and Soccer Simulator

I post this poor one more for the story than for the shot. To take this one I used a Lomo lca I bought from a cheater in Valdivostock (color me stupid...I deserve it :( ) that send it already broken. I brought it to my camera shop and the technician said it was all gone and I can use it as ashtray. My girlfriend's father, a sort of Gyro Gearloose (there's a picture of him in my gallery) asked if he could check the camera and i told him that he could have done what he wanted with that stupid piece of plastic. Well, his motto is "broken is funnier" because he likes to repair all kind of stuff (and he really repairs everything .... believe me I don't exagerate). So he screwed the camera off making a homemade CLA but when he finished the work noticed two small "leftovers" so he scratches his head wondering where they could came from. I told him not to worry and let me try the camera: well it was working...great! Gyro Gearloose strikes again!
So I put a roll into the camera and went shooting. The first photo I took - the one posted here - is a "classic" italian pastime, a soccer simulator you can still find in many bars (how many matches when I was a kid...). Anyway when the counter toll 36 I brought the roll to the lab and when had it back there was only one photo delevoped: the soccer simulator. Yes, I made a mistake loading the camera ... but it's not happened again...I've never used it anymore...

Nico

P.S. I cropped because there's also a huge scratch on the lens.... :bang:

Attachments

• Biliardino.jpg
    Biliardino.jpg
    590.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back