W/NW: Rocks...

U82583I1562730971.SEQ.0.jpg

The picture is very dark, so the details are hard to see.
It is darker than my previous post in this thread but for me it is not too dark. However, my screen is about 15 years old and not calibrated so I cannot judge how well it is on other screens. Can some other people here input what they think?

It is darker than my previous post in this thread but for me it is not too dark. However, my screen is about 15 years old and not calibrated so I cannot judge how well it is on other screens. Can some other people here input what they think?
I don't see shadows, so it looks like a cloudy day. I see the photo in that mood. I can see the details in the shadows. That being said, my monitor is also old and uncalibrated...

On an M1 MacBook Air, the exposure looks like dusk (ie light levels after sunset). If it was earlier in the day and overcast I'd think it needs +1 stop, maybe a bit more.

On an M1 MacBook Air, the exposure looks like dusk (ie light levels after sunset). If it was earlier in the day and overcast I'd think it needs +1 stop, maybe a bit more.
It was not at dusk. It is taken to the north and the sun was probably behind clouds, even though there are none on the visible part of the northern sky. It was somewhat late in the afternoon.

Are my other picture (img_9713.cr2.small.jpg) on this page dark, medium or bright? For me that one is bright, which is how it was looking there at the time.

Back