W/NW Self Portrait

Some cool shots, guys. Here is the latest one I took - taking a break during moving.

Tuna

Attachments

• Moving.jpg
    Moving.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 1
Very cool, Tuna! It looks like you're about 1/2 moved out already. With which camera did you achieve the double exposure? (It's not so easy with a Leica M. It's one advantage of a screw mount Leica.)

One with a seeming orientational discrepancy...

Attachments

• 050723-12big.jpg
    050723-12big.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 0
FrankS said:
Very cool, Tuna! It looks like you're about 1/2 moved out already. With which camera did you achieve the double exposure? (It's not so easy with a Leica M. It's one advantage of a screw mount Leica.)

Thanks, Frank - actually the MP with a Voigtlander 35/1.7 Ultron attached. This is an approximately 20 second exposure where I quickly stepped into the shot and sat for about 7-8 seconds, then quickly stepped out. I recently realized that the Bulb setting is able to do more than just save my battery from accidental drainage...

Tuna

Well done, Tuna! I've always wanted to use this technique with a (female) model in an abandoned house. That would be cool too.

Ok, I'll bite..

This one is not so much about the outside.. more about personality.. sheepish..

Attachments

• sheep.jpg
    sheep.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 0
178494339_b85b1b7581_o.jpg

The red kitchen isn't red any more. I'm a year older now, and a year happier. Taken - duuuuh - with my Canon G3. I still used it then. I hadn't discovered here yet.

Hi Lynn -- Shots like yours are valuable in recording what it was like at the time... you and your red kitchen and your Canon! I have a G3 myself which I use only for documenting property maintenance and snapping other cameras for upload here; I generally find the modal controls confusing. I see barrel distortion here so I guess you must have had the zoom cranked out to the widest setting...

Attachments

• 050418-37.jpg
    050418-37.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 0
taffer said:
easy !

sorry not to have a more recent one, this is from when I still had short hair.

That's a great portrait, now will you turn aropund and show your face as well.

Standard bathroom mirror shot form one of many hotels that work takes me. Taken with a IIf red dial. aka. My new baby.

Attachments

• Leica_IIf_0010.jpg
    Leica_IIf_0010.jpg
    217.5 KB · Views: 0
nico, I thought your self portrait is in the Avatar!

here is mine taken at 1/15th with a borrowed isolette.

Attachments

• isolette print 05kl.jpg
    isolette print 05kl.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 0
@ Lubitel,
no, it is a portrait of a friend of mine playing on the beach at sunset (I'm too lazy for those kind of jump).
This is my self portrait (i'm the one on the background... :D )
bye.
Nico

Attachments

• Funny_comics.jpg
    Funny_comics.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 2
Ray, I like that one, the heavy shadow imposed on the wavering reeds, and the tones of the water sinking to impenetrable depth...

Back