Weekend Junk

Nachkebia

Well-known
Local time
12:31 PM
Hello
I just had couple of hours on the weekend plus it was raining and cloudy in dubai so here they are :) I don`t want to put this images to my gallery I am putting them here! so don`t shout! :)

junk-junk.jpg

junk-junk1.jpg

junk-junk2.jpg

junk-junk3.jpg

junk-junk4.jpg

junk-junk5.jpg

Colour is again spectacular! I particularly like the second, the umbrella guy and the last one. Are these taken with your new Elmarit 28 Asph.?

No junk as far as I can see! I like them all - what's that film where the guy gets followed around by a demon truck?

The more abstract you go the more I like 'em. Great colour and contrast, cool and stylish composition.

Alkis thank you, yes wide shots are with 28 elmarit and everything else is with planar :D

Donald Thank you, I used provia 100f :)

Toby : I own D200 with alot of lenses, all I can say I can not be bothered, it is heavy, it is clumzy, lenses are big and heavy too, most importantly I can not be bothered photoshoping lifeless and flat raw files :D digital sux :)

Nachkebia said:
Alkis thank you, yes wide shots are with 28 elmarit and everything else is with planar :D

Donald Thank you, I used provia 100f :)

Toby : I own D200 with alot of lenses, all I can say I can not be bothered, it is heavy, it is clumzy, lenses are big and heavy too, most importantly I can not be bothered photoshoping lifeless and flat raw files :D digital sux :)

I may not have been entirely serious. Anyway scanning is no walk in the park either :bang:

On a more serious note, if you want to be a pro photographer I think you'll have no problems getting work, BUT if you are not established forget about shooting film. I don't like digi but it's not about quality it's about the bottom line, if you want a career in photography you've got to at least pretend to love digi

If that's an example of your 'junk' .... I'll be at your place this weekend with a truck to get all your other 'junk'. :D

Sure doesn't look like junk to me. Some are stronger than others, but it is definately not the slush pile..

Nachkebia said:
Toby : Yeah scanning might be pain, but at least you scan and done :) and yeah I don`t want career in photography :)

Scan and done?! you must live in a world without dust. :rolleyes:

You don't want a career in photography - you must like money then :D

Back