Weekend Photography Plans: What are you up to?

I am already planning for the weekend. We have super gorgeous weather. I must choose between the M8 and the "new" SWC. They are very different. Unless I travel, my photography is local and centered around my children.

What will be up to this weekend?

I was considering going into the Sydney CBD after last weekends protests and talk of more to follow. I would assume there will be lots of oportuinty for some fantasic powerful images.
Although i am still undecided.

I also might go test out my Ferrania Falco II 6x9 folding with some B&W seascape.

There is to many things i want to take pictures of :)

volleyball tournament with my bride. it's in a nice little town. perhaps i will get out and walk around. the light is spectacular right now, early and late. last saturday, i exposed 150 or so frames on the x100 and finished a roll of walgreens 200 during a charter fishing trip with my youngest son and his groomsmen and others for a "bachelor's" party. i did post some pics from that weekend.

Today I went out with my Bessa L with 25/4 snapshot skopar. Finished a roll of Ferrania Solaris 200. I love to shoot color in the fall & as I was walking around the lake I could begin to see a faint change in the leaves. Dropped off the roll at a local Rite Aid & will pick up & post later in the week.

I used the M8 to get better used to it. It seems that outdoor images come out beautiful from the camera, but color photos taken indoors at artificial light do not look nice to my eyes.

I used the M8 to get better used to it. It seems that outdoor images come out beautiful from the camera, but color photos taken indoors at artificial light do not look nice to my eyes.

I guess you have different settings for artifical light. Sounds like the start of a good topic Raid. I know you will figure it out.:)

I didn't have plans for anything photographic this past weekend but our daughter came home for the weekend (college out of state) and she went to the Barn today for a few lessons (up coming Horse Show) so I tagged along and shot a roll of Acros 120...now I have three rolls in need of developing...maybe I'll do that this week...

How has your weekend been like so far?

I used te M8 withbthe Heliar 50/3.5 at the beach yesterday. The white sand looked very nice.

Gettin' together with my fellow RFF'ers in lower Manhattan shortly. (Yeah, as usual, I'm running late as the March hare, but I'll get there.)

- Barrett

At the 60 years celebration of my borther-in-law I was the photographer. All knows I shoot film and they have to wait a few weeks before they will see any pictures. Used different B/W in my Hexar RF body (available light) and two rolls of AGFA color in the Vectis SLR (with flashgun).

Used my F1N (with motor drive) at my sons' football game. One roll of 24 exposure film doesn't last long at 5 frames per second!

Used my F1N (with motor drive) at my sons' football game. One roll of 24 exposure film doesn't last long at 5 frames per second!

I have a Canon F1N with a motordive! It is a beast. I used to use the battery cord that connects the camera to the battery pack of the MD for cold weather powering.

A new weekend is around the corner from us. I will try out a Canon 35/2 RF lens. I will also try to resolve the issue of a camera strap slipping of a camera. There must be some problem with it.

What will you be doing this weekend?

Maybe shooting at the Albuquerque International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta with my "new" (to me) D2x and 14mm.

Phil Forrest

Wanting to get out and shoot today. May take the TTL Yashinka 635 using 35mm film, or the Bessa R + 1:3.5 f=28mm lens. I'll trust to feelings as I leave the house.
Both bags are ready to go and lots of times the "last second" bag grab ends up being the proper choice. Subjects(?) I'll be people watching--park walking.

Back