Weekend Photography Plans: What are you up to?

It is weekend again.

I will spend some time rearranging my camera gear at home. I am looking for a certain lens tht has vanished.

What are you doing?

Trying to get myself to shoot more with my I-61. I'm spoiled with a Jupiter 8 and CV 40 1.4, but out of those three I think the I-61 looks the best.

Yesterday (Saturday) I shot the Southern 630 Steam train make it's excursion to Barber junction & back to Spencer Transportation Museum. Used a Holga 120n & Arista EDU film. Also my Canon T70 & Tokina Special 135/2.8 lens with Kodak Gold 200. A lady there found out I was shooting film, said she had some old film & said I could have it. She ran home & came back with 2 full bricks of Kodak Gold 100 36 exp. film. She was more happier that some one was gonna use it than I was for getting it. Expiration date was 3-06. Right up my alley.

Today I will probably do some local rail fanning to shoot up the rest of my roll of the Sou. 630.

Done a couple of macro shots today with the Kiev 60 and extension tubes, guessing extension compensation - weather's too dull for anything else really (though yesterday was bright while I was at work...)

Dumb hummingbirds...still waiting on them to show up at the new feeder outside our window with the Leica R4 and motor drive. They finally showed up today while I was hosting a birthday party for Linda's sister, the first one she has ever had in her life.:eek:

So, I got some X1 digital shots for her to have and a few FE2 black and whites.:angel:

Just took a mess of baby pics of my friend's eight month old son. For film (B&W), I used my Mamiya 220 and Canon F-1. For digital (color), I used my OM-D.

Jim B.

It is again weekend, and we have chances to take some photos again.
I was at the beaches, but I did not take any photos there.
We may drive to Joe Patti's Seafood this evening, and then I could look for some opportunities there.

What are you up to?

Went to the local BBQ cookoff. Took the Canon AV-1 loaded with Kodak Gold 100. Only got off a few shots, light was just not there with the threat of rain moving in. So I picked up a roll of film I had developed yesterday at CVS & will spend rest of the afternoon scanning.

This is pre-swap meet day. Mostly sorting things out to bring for tomorrow. Some XX in two M2's, 21f3.4 SA and Summilux 50f1.4 vII - and there is some Arista 400 in the MP with the Nokton 35f1.4. Probably take the M2 with the 50f1.4 S-lux and the MP with the 35f1.4 along for pictures at the swap meet. Also need to finish a couple of more rolls with the Tessina (50 iso Polypan) for a developing run tomorrow night.
Raining at the moment - not good for Polypan 50!

Took a few shots today (sat), M2/90 Elmarit /HP5.
I`ll see if I can finish the roll tomorrow.

Bright contrasty day today but forecast rain tomorrow.

Today we went to Lacock Abbey. IN anticipation I took my oldest camera, circa 1908, loaded with a single sheet of photographic paper (as 116 film is long gone), and took a photo of Fox Talbot's famous window with it. Now I just need to get to the darkroom to open and process it to see whether or not I have a picture.

That's either hardcore or idiocy. I think it's the latter...:eek:

Adrian

No plans to shoot anything this weekend but that doesn't mean I won't have a camera with me just in case...
Actually, yesterday I was playing with my Spotmatic and a few lenses I have that go with it...the 50mm, 35mm & 28mm...I took a few shots but nothing to even get excited about at all...
Going to lunch with the wife...now which camera to take...???

Back