What camera are you carrying RIGHT NOW?

My Nikon SP. I don't use it as much as my M3 or 4. And though the rangefinder isn't as easy to see as an M, there is something special about this camera. A joy to use.

Leica M10 wearing Luigi clothes :) The lens shown is a replica of the Summicron 35/2 V1.
Right now, a 75mm 1.4 Summilux is on the M10.

Luigi-case-1-X5.jpg

canon.jpg

I have been throwing this in my bag more and more lately.
I am surprised at how quiet this camera is!
The lens is ridiculously sharp and makes me feel like I wasted lots of money in premium P&S cameras.

Fuji X-T1 with 32/1.8 Zeiss Touit lens.

I have not used the X-T1 in a couple of years but I bought a used battery grip a few weeks ago and found it fits me better now. Still don't like EVFs very much but I'm getting along with the camera much better now.

That Canon 40 is slick. I do hope that one of Nikon's compact Z primes comes in at a similar size.

I'm carrying an F3 and 50/1.2 AI-S loaded with FP4+, HP5 or Tri-X these days as I acclimate to the body.

As I work at my desk, I have my 14 year old Canon 30D beside me, with the Sigma 18-35 which has given it new life. I like this lens so much that I'm contemplating a new Canon 90D to take full advantage of it. But in the meantime, happy to use the 30D for casual and personal work.

Back