what lenses do you use on your eos m?

back alley

IMAGES
Local time
12:29 PM
just curious...

i am liking the 18-55 for the convenience of it...need to use the 11-22 more...the 22 is such a perfect size for the tiny m body...not using the 40 much...it seems large and inelegant with the adapter attached...don't have the m-55-200...wondering if i would use it much but i do like the idea of having an entire m collection of lenses...

My favorite lens with the EOS m is the Voigtlander 15mm and the 25mm viewfinder, hyperfocal focus... and you don't have the problem of the focus square moving about!
Dave

my favorite is the 22mm pancake. next, the 85/1.8 EF. it's big (and the eq FL is long) but it focuses very quickly and smoothly on the m. the canon ef 50/1.4 doesn't focus nearly as smoothly on the m, probably because it has a cheaper version of the canon USM drive.

my favorite is the 22mm pancake. next, the 85/1.8 EF. it's big (and the eq FL is long) but it focuses very quickly and smoothly on the m. the canon ef 50/1.4 doesn't focus nearly as smoothly on the m, probably because it has a cheaper version of the canon USM drive.

have you tried the zooms?
what did you think of them?

Right now I still have the eos 20mm 2.8 mounted .I have the 22 also.I picked up a mark 1 50 1.8 mint condition for 20 $ in a local Deseret thrift store but haven't tried it yet.Looking to add 10/22 S that I can use on all my bodies.

Joe if you tire of the 40 pancake I call first dibs if you sell:)

Right now I still have the eos 20mm 2.8 mounted .I have the 22 also.I picked up a mark 1 50 1.8 mint condition for 20 $ in a local Deseret thrift store but haven't tried it yet.Looking to add 10/22 S that I can use on all my bodies.

Joe if you tire of the 40 pancake I call first dibs if you sell:)

you will be the first to know...

zooms

zooms

I have used both 17 40 and 70 200 on vaction last year.I was happy with the results.The 20 2.8 was my night lens.

The 18-55mm kit zoom really is remarkably good - until you try the 22mm and 40mm pancakes and realise what you're missing!:)
The EF50mm 1.8 (on the adapter) is also very good if somewhat lacking in character.

The 18-55mm kit zoom really is remarkably good - until you try the 22mm and 40mm pancakes and realise what you're missing!:)
The EF50mm 1.8 (on the adapter) is also very good if somewhat lacking in character.

i like the 22 also...i need to use the 40 more to get a better feel for it.

no that the weather is warmer there will be more shooting time for me.

My 22mm lens is glued to my eos M. I found this is the perfect combo for my self. Easy to carry with a good weight balance while gives me amazing quality, color, and depth

Back