What photography related thing are you doing this fine evening?

I'm scanning the rolls I developed last night, and prepping another developing tonight. Since my B/W films curl like no tomorrow, I figured I do the dev and put the strips under my Cinema Display overnight, then scan them in next day while I do other photo related stuff. Flatter negatives and a little better time efficiency...

From last night's rolls, Shot with IIIf and Summar 50/2 with TriX.

3/4, 3/4, 7/4. by Suguru Nishioka, on Flickr

Sorting through my first two developed rolls from New York. Everything scanned, 8 posted, still have another handful to get up tomorrow.

Then more developing. :) And maybe picking up 120 slides if they're ready.

Got 3 cameras lined up for a CLA and other repairs.

Nikon FG for a friend, needs new lightseals and a good clean
Bolsey B2, shutter and RF need adjustment
Kodak 35 PH-324, general cleaning

Test driving my new voigtlander cloth strap around the house. I was afraid it would be too short or too long (as it's the same as the artisan/artist 102 cloth strap - unadjustable) but it turns out it's absolutely perfect. May be my favorite strap i've bought so far, and also one of the cheapest!

I never knew that there was a Voigtlander version of thr A&A strap. Very nice. Did you get it from CameraQuest?

This fine Friday evening...

Just picked up a very very nice Leitz Minolta CL from a fellow RFF member in person. I really enjoyed the chat as well.

I was mildly thinking about getting a cheap beater CL to mate with 50 and make a small M kit (browsing KEH once in a while) but when the opportunity to pick one up locally for $200, I just couldn't let that pass.

So when a Japanese guy picks up a German Japanese camera, what does he do? Drink some German beer and eat some loafs, sausages and potatoes.

Promptly run a test roll, then realized I misplaced some developing equipment so no developing tonight. Oh well. I at least got some beer. :)

WWC0+

Flew over the Canadian Rockies in a commercial jet on my way to holidays. Shot some photos out the window with my Hexar RF with Zeiss 50/2 and 160NC film just for fun. We'll see how they turn out. Fingers are crossed!

scanning those 22 rolls of film I shot in Iceland for the last three weeks :)
Ferrania Solaris, mostly.

Oh, just finished Wimbledon and going back to the Leica IIIF/X1 combination for the week!

The M3 will have a little longer vacation until Tuesday when I have a small paying gig on a follow-up from my last project.

Other'n that....go RF! (Roger Federer);)

I will be decompressing from our 22nd anniversary weekend in the White Mountains (New Hampshire) and web-prepping snapshots.

whtmtns0011.jpg

Also, I'll be reviewing my cinematography skills, as I made some digi-movies (the excitement is killing, ain't it ?) of a waterfall. :rolleyes:

This evening I am 'supporting my 10 year old as she prepares to present on 'The Pinhole Camera' and will be running a couple more contact prints from paper negs for her later on

Mike

Back