Which 120 folders have better viewfinders?

I use either a Kontur or a Leitz SBOOI when using my vintage folders with built-in rangefinders. Both are 1:1 viewing - with approximate parallax correction lines for close-in work. As a wearer of eye glass, who like his vintage medium format folders, the accessory finders are transformative. It's much easier to compose and achieve a level horizon.

Whoa haven't though on that. I think I will give it a try with my Super Ikonta 532/16 next time I take it for a walk.

Thanks for tip.

Marcelo

Whoa haven't though on that. I think I will give it a try with my Super Ikonta 532/16 next time I take it for a walk.

Thanks for tip.

Marcelo

I once owned a Perkeo II and eventually bought a Kontur, and thought it was great. But I eventually sold both camera and finder. Recently a Super Ikonta 532/16 came my way, and I just bought another 6X6 Kontur: it makes composing shots light years easier.

I like the pop up finder in the Kodak Monitor 620. It has parallax adjustment available on it.

15563236901_720abfced2_w.jpg

Early Monitors can use clipped 120 rolls but need a 620 take up spool. The 101mm Anistigmat Special is a nice lens. Automatic film advance and double exposure prevention too.

Shawn

Back