Which bag/case for Widelux F6?

Roel

Well-known
Local time
4:25 PM
The original everready case of my 'new' F6 is not really useable anymore. I'm looking for an alternative.

Does anyone know if a halfcase is made for the Widelux. If not in leather maybe as a neoprene case. (I like using my Leica Neoprene case for my LeicaMM)

Normally I don't use a case when photographing but since the Widelux is more sensitive to dust etc entering the camera i think it will be smart to use a case.

Any thoughts/tips?

I tried my Leica Neoprene case on the Widelux and it actually works. Not the best for keeping out dirt maybe but it protects against banging the camera. And it keep the flashy appearance of the silver art deco F6 tempered when not photographing.

Will keep on looking and will visit a shoe repair guy to see if the original leather readycase can be revived.

Widelux made a thin black leather case for their cameras - well, at least for my F7.

I think that they are pretty scarce, however.

Just checked eBay and there are 2 hard cases and one soft case for sale there.

Texsport

The original everready case of my 'new' F6 is not really useable anymore. I'm looking for an alternative.

Does anyone know if a halfcase is made for the Widelux. If not in leather maybe as a neoprene case. (I like using my Leica Neoprene case for my LeicaMM)

Normally I don't use a case when photographing but since the Widelux is more sensitive to dust etc entering the camera i think it will be smart to use a case.

Any thoughts/tips?

I keep my F7 in a plastic food bag inside a Tenba Camera pouch.

Thanks Texsport and greybeard.

I only could find one hardcase on eBay and it is sold.
Will take a also take a look at camera pouches.

Back