Which Fuji bridge DSLR for beginner

Ejg206

Local time
6:27 AM
Hi all

I am a complete beginner but have a choice of the following Fujifilm FinePix S9600 9MP Digital Bridge Camera

Or Fujifilm FinePix HS10 Digital Bridge Camera - 30x OPTICAL Zoom

I will be using the camera to take close ups of parts of the face/body. To upload and put into a booklet. Then after that I imagine I will move on to people in group scenes and portraiture.

My budget is around £100 and I am looking on ebay. Both of these are around this mark. I won't be doing anything fancy so just need easy to use and best quality close ups.

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Apologies if this is the wrong thread.

Thanks

E.

Honestly both those cameras are tiny sensor cameras that are probably worse than an iphone in IQ.

Better off buying a well used xe-1 and a kit lens or 16-50mm and using that. Think it will be a little outside your budget but it will be worth the extra cost.

Honestly both those cameras are tiny sensor cameras that are probably worse than an iphone in IQ.

Better off buying a well used xe-1 and a kit lens or 16-50mm and using that. Think it will be a little outside your budget but it will be worth the extra cost.

On target IMHO.

(extra characters)

For the immediate project described, a small sensor super zooms might allow him to get closer (macro) with more in focus then the set-up gavinlg described. For the OPs later purpose, he'd be better off with what gavinlg described.

Back