Why pay more than you need to?

U

Unregistered

The hassleblad is nothing more than a painted Xpan. Why would somone pay top dollars for the hassy name when you can buy a BRAND NEW Fuji TX-1 with the 45mm lens for about 1300.00 U.S. Believe me, they really are the same camera made by Fuji.

It just so happens that I purchased my TX-1 from Hong Kong about 3 weeks ago and am very happy with the camera. I paid 1450.00 including the 45 and center filter. I think that was a great deal. I cant wait for the TX-2 to hit the streets. Lets see what kind of price I will get on that. Also, I just ordered a 30mm with the center filter for 1699.00 ( the hasselblad is 2500 + 280 for the filter) I could have paid less but they are very hard to come by these days and I just did not want to wait any longer for the lens.

I believe that the Fuji is not serviced in the US. If you're located there you may want to look at the Hasselblad version of this camera.

I believe why XPAN prices higher than TX-1 because Hasselblad support XPAN worldwide. Fuji TX-1 only serviced in Japan, and I am not sure whether Hasselblad will service TX-1, although technically they are the same camera.

Back