Winona Ryder's Super Bowl ad AND Leica M3

It is an advertising story, we should take it not too seriously and just enjoy there is a Leica and not a ...let’s smile please!

This is great. More Leicas in the media. Keep pumping those film camera eBay prices up. Can't wait to get $1000 for my unused Minolta film bodies by this time next year.

LOL.

Did anyone get my earlier joke, or was it just too rude?
Probably too rude.
Not too rude and both a very good joke and a nice tribute to Oliver Nelson ! :)

Winona has been punished already, getting banned from Hollywood isn't fun, whatever you did. ;)

When were the above photos taken ? She looks damn young on them. Maybe it's a benefit from the cold weather ! ;)

She did a campaign for the denim company called Rag and Bone. 90% percent of the photos were shot on a Leica MP. The other 10 were on a Nikon or Hasselblad, I can’t remember. Anyways she definitely had a liking to the photographer and his M body.

In the blog entry for the book, it says "As part of the project, we’re releasing a professionally produced photo book featuring portraits, landscapes, and still lifes shot by Winona herself. " However, the welcometowinona.com website says "Welcome to Winona is a photo book creative directed by Winona Ryder."

Wonder which it is and who were the photographers involved.

Have you seen Beetlejuice, Heathers, Edward Scissorhands, Brahm Stoker's Dracula, Reality Bites etc etc?
She starred in all those movies.

Night on Earth by Jim Jarmusch or being John Malkovich (very small role) takes her roles way beyond mainstream Hollywood.

Unknown? Where have you been the last 25 years?

I'm working at television since nineties. RTR, NTV, MTV, YLE, Television Polska, UT2, NBC, CBC and so on TV companies I was at. Currently with Corus.

I just don't watch it as idiot box. :)
I'm more into documentary, not american mass produced fakes.

She`s starred in some of the most successful international films of the last 20 years .
Not that I`m a film buff , I rarely go , but the early stuff is often on the TV.

The films mentioned may have been broadcast on British TV but I never seen them.

Do you watch TV? She is in the hit show Stranger Things.

Yes, I do watch TV. I never heard of Stranger Things or watched a single minute of it. Your comment prompted me to search; I see the programme is on Netflix. I don’t subscribe to Netflix.

I'm working at television since nineties. RTR, NTV, MTV, YLE, Television Polska, UT2, NBC, CBC and so on TV companies I was at. Currently with Corus.

I just don't watch it as idiot box. :)
I'm more into documentary, not american mass produced fakes.

What is an American massed produced fake?

Back